Community Policing expert Thomas Shea, Law Enforcement Executive Leadership Program Director, discusses child predator cases and the trend of citizen investigations.
In the Media
Seton Hall faculty are regularly featured in national and international media outlets for their academic expertise and ground-breaking research. Below is a sampling of recent media coverage.
Education policy expert Daniel Katz discusses the positive aspects of the state's conditional veto to the educative Teacher Performance Assessment (edTPA) to assess teacher certification.
Education Leadership, Management, and Policy expert Christopher Tienken offers valuable analysis on the biggest challenges facing teachers today.
Professor Daniel Katz discusses policies and procedures to consider around equity for Pre-K through Grade12 school funding, especially for the most vulnerable.
Education Studies Program Director Edmund Adjapong discusses how addressing issues of social inequity and systemic racism helps to develop a more educated, skilled workforce.
Education Studies Program Director Edmund Adjapong discusses leveraging hip-hop as an equitable approach to teaching STEM and engage more students.
Educational expert Edmund Adjapong on equitable practices in STEM classes and engaging students with hip-hop to provide positive science experiences.
Under the mentorship of School Psychologist Thomas Massarelli, graduates Naa-Adjorkor Marques, Sherrikah Hayes, Raquan Clinton, Tiffany Jenkins, and Aja Bennett celebrated their dreams, creating history and setting new goals for diversity in this field.
Higher education finance and policy expert Robert Kelchen discusses financing student loan debt.
Education policy expert Daniel Katz discusses COVID-19 concerns and the gradual reopening of New York schools.
As COVID-19 surges, education administration expert Christopher Tienken discusses the challenges of remote learning in K-12 schools.
Education administration expert Christopher Tienken discusses national study results on school superintendents' perspectives around race and equity.
Police Graduate Studies Program Director Thomas Shea discusses issues around police misconduct and deterrence.
Members of the media should contact the Office of Media Relations at (973) 378-2638 for inquiries and assistance in providing faculty experts.
Press inquiries after hours may be directed to
Associate Director of Media Relations
- November 02: College of Ed. Innovates Law Enforcement Graduate Program
- October 28: New Partnership Creates Pathway for Aspiring Urban Educators
- October 21: Dr. Michael Vega's "Hombres y Hermandad"
- October 12: Psychology Faculty and Students Present at APA Convention
- October 06: 24th Annual Supervision Conference
- September 29: Annual Mary Jennings Memorial Scholarship Women's Soccer Game
- September 27: Prof. James Corino, Ed.D. named Belleville Man of the Year
- September 27: Alumna Named NJ Nonpublic School Teacher of the Year
- September 21: Graduate Education and Human Service Open House 10/20
- September 08: Students Prepare to Become Tomorrow’s Inspired Educators