Stillman School of Business Graduate Degrees and Certificate Programs
Information Sessions and Webinars
We invite you to join our Director of Graduate Admissions for an on-campus information session or a webinar to learn how our M.B.A. and M.S. programs can help you take your career to the next level. Our M.B.A. program is included in The Princeton Review's "Best Business Schools" and in US News and World Report's "Top Part-time MBA Programs." In addition, we are the only school in northern New Jersey with both business and accounting accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
During the session you will learn more about our academic programs, the admissions process, our current student profile, scholarship and funding opportunities as well as information on the strength of our alumni network.
|IT Management||Sport Management|
|International Business||Supply Chain Management|
M.S. in Accounting Programs
- M.S. in Accounting (ideal for students with majors other than accounting)
- M.S. in Professional Accounting (designed for students with a B.S. in Accounting)
- M.B.A./Juris Doctorate (Seton Hall University School of Law)
- M.B.A./M.S. in Nursing, Health Systems Administration
- M.B.A./M.A. in Diplomacy and International Relations
Graduate Certificate Programs
|Advanced Study in Business||Market Research|
Stimulate your mind and invigorate your drive to succeed by becoming a member of the Stillman graduate community today! We can help provide you with the tools to advance your career.
For Additional Information, Contact
Graduate Admissions Team
(973) 761-9262 or email@example.com