Student and Parent Photos


Financial Aid

The sooner your 2015 FAFSA is filed, the quicker your student will learn about his/her financial aid package. If your student is chosen for financial aid verification by the federal government, he/she will need to produce financial documents, so copies of your 2014 tax returns should be readily available.

Health Forms

All students need to complete an online Health History, Tuberculosis Risk Assessment, and Immunization History. These forms are available on the Student Health Portal. In addition, proof of immunizations (vaccines) are required. A signed or stamped immunization record from your health care provider or school can be uploaded to the portal or mailed/faxed to Health Services office. Information is due 8/1/15. Please call Health Services (973) 761-9175 if you have questions.

Pirate Adventure and Parent Orientation

View presentation from Parent Orientation sessions:
For questions, call the Dean of Students Office at (973) 761-9076.

Transferring Credits

Students who have earned AP credit or college credit from another university should submit all transcripts to:

Seton Hall University
Enrollment Services
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079

Just for Parents

The Parents' website provides news, information and resources »

Key Contacts

For Questions Regarding:

Course advisement and registering for classes
or building a social network:

Freshman Studies • (973) 761-9740 •

Logging into or accessing e-mail:

Technical Service Desk • (973) 275-2222 •

Assistance (e.g., housing-related, parking or academic) for a temporary or permanent disability:

Disability Support • (973) 313-6003 •

Financial Aid Package:
Financial Aid • (800) 222-7183 •

Paying tuition, your bill or medical insurance waiver
Office of the Bursar • (800) 222-7183 •

Living in a residence hall, a roommate or changing your meal plan:
Housing & Residence Life • (973) 761-9172 •

Struggling with emotional issues, in need of counseling, or crisis intervention:
Counseling and Psychological Services
(973) 761-9500

Health Requirements:
Health Services • (973) 761-9175 •

Qualifying for additional academic support
as a first generation college student with financial need:

Student Support Services • (973) 761-9230

Financial assistance and academic support
for students from disadvantaged backgrounds:

Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) • (973) 761-9161

Download a list of all the University resources for students »


Seton Hall University · 400 South Orange Ave · South Orange, NJ 07079 · (973) 761-9000