Please note change in deadline for making changes:
Seton Hall University offers a comprehensive benefits program with a range of options. Use this annual opportunity to review your current benefit selections and make choices for you and your family members that meet your needs for 2013.
Things to consider
- If you are not making any changes to your benefits, you do not need to take any action. However, participants in the pre-tax spending accounts must re-enroll if they wish to continue to enjoy this benefit in 2013. (Please note that the federally mandated 2013 limit for the health care flexible spending account will be reduced to $2,500.)
- Open enrollment changes are in effect for all of 2013 unless you experience an IRS qualifying event. Contact the Benefits office within 31 days of the date of the event.
- If you are participating in the health care and/or dependent care reimbursement account and wish to continue to participate in 2013, you must re-enroll.
- If you will be switching medical and/or dental plans, remember to re-enroll all eligible dependents in Banner.
- If you are eligible to participate in our benefit programs but choose not to, please log on to Banner and Opt-Out/Decline coverage.
- If you and your family are primarily using CIGNA network providers, consider switching from the Open Access Plus plan to the Point of Service medical plan.
- Enrollment for the new commuter benefit is via paper (unlike the rest of the benefits). To access the enrollment for the the commuter benefits, please click here »
Start reviewing your options and the attached documents as soon as possible. Don't wait until the last minute.