Celebrate 75 Years of Nursing Excellence!
After more than 75 years of nursing excellence, we continue to be a leader in innovative healthcare education, blending scholarship with excellence in nursing practice.
Seton Hall University College of Nursing Milestones
- 1937: The College was formed and quickly became the home of N.J.'s first baccalaureate nursing program.
- 1975: The College of Nursing established graduate nursing programs.
- 2006: The College developed the Ph.D. in Nursing Research program - one of only two in N.J.
- 2007: The College introduced N.J.'s only second degree program that allows students with non-nursing bachelor's degrees to earn their M.S.N. in only two years - the Master's Entry into Practice - Clinical Nurse Leader.
- 2009: The College of Nursing created the Doctor of Nursing Practice program - available for both post-baccalaureate students and those who have already earned a graduate degree.
- 2013: The D.N.P. is offered online!
- Nursing Research (Ph.D.)
- Advanced Practice Nursing:
- Health Systems Administration (D.N.P./M.S.N.; online available/Certificate)
- Case Management (M.S.N./Certificate)
- Master’s Entry-into-Practice Clinical Nurse Leader Program (M.S.N.)
- Nursing Education (M.A.)
- R.N. Bridge Program (leads to M.S.N.)
- School Nurse (M.S.N./Certificate)
- R.N. to B.S.N.
- Second-Degree B.S.N. (General; Accelerated)
- Traditional Four-Year B.S.N.
Fill out the form on the right to learn more about our programs.