Find the Right Graduate Healthcare Program for You
In response to the growing demand for healthcare professionals and leaders, each of our degree programs integrates the latest technological advancements with clinically focused coursework, enabling students to pursue their individual career goals.
Our concern for patients seeking compassionate and comprehensive care constitutes the foundation of our curricula. We also focus on psychological, community and lifestyle issues as they impact health and wellness.
As a result, Seton Hall's graduate healthcare programs are ranked in U.S. News & World Report's list of "Best Graduate Schools".
We have made it our mission to prepare leaders in a global society and have led the way in internationalization and technological innovation, while holding fast to our Catholic faith.
Click on a School or College below to explore our programs:
- Counseling Psychology (Ph.D.)
- Counseling/Ed.S. Professional Counseling (M.A.; online available)
- Counseling (M.A.; online available)
- Marriage and Family Therapy (M.S./Ed.S./Certificate)
- Psychological Studies (M.A.)
- School and Community Psychology (M.A.)
- School Counseling (M.A./Post-M.A. Certificate; online available)
- Sport and Exercise Psychology (Certificate)
- Nursing Research (Ph.D.)
- Advanced Practice Nursing – Nurse Practitioner Tracks (D.N.P./M.S.N. Adult, Gerontology/M.S.N. Pediatrics; online available)
- Health Systems Administration (D.N.P./M.S.N.; online available/Certificate)
- Case Management (M.S.N./Certificate)
- Master’s Entry-into-Practice Clinical Nurse Leader Program (M.S.N.)
- Nursing Education (M.A.)
- R.N. Bridge Program (leads to M.S.N.)
- School Nurse (M.S.N./Certificate)
- Health Sciences (Ph.D.)
- Athletic Training (M.S.)
- Occupational Therapy (M.S.)
- Physical Therapy (D.P.T.)
- Physician Assistant (M.S.)
- Speech-Language Pathology (M.S.)