The Essential MHA: Online and On Campus
Seton Hall University's 42-credit Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) program prepares you for a leadership role in today’s healthcare industry by providing an intensive, high-quality, graduate-level educational experience in both online and on-campus formats. The MHA is a widely recognized graduate degree program for working professionals seeking career advancement and for those who want to pursue leadership careers in healthcare.
Where Healthcare Leaders Learn
- Seton Hall’s MHA courses are essential to your career success: healthcare finance, healthcare ethics, healthcare economics, healthcare management and legal issues in healthcare
- Our professors collaborate with seasoned healthcare executives and practitioners to add real-word experiences into the curriculum
- Small class sizes with 15-20 students in each
- Gain hands-on experience through internship placements
- Earn your MHA in just two years with flexible class schedules that include evening, weekend and online options
- Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Administration available (15 credits)
Online Learning Teams Forming NowBusy professionals can take advantage of state-of-the-art learning technology anytime, anywhere. The 42-credit MHA program can be completed online in two years, with three on-campus residencies. The next online Learning Team starts in August 2014. Apply now »
On-Campus Program with a Convenient LocationOur classroom setting fosters regular face-to-face interaction with professors and peers. The Seton Hall campus is located just 14 miles from New York City in the historic village of South Orange, New Jersey, near the state’s pharmaceutical and biotechnology corridor and within driving distance of many major medical centers. The next semester begins in August 2014. Apply now »
The Seton Hall University MHA program is a candidate for initial accredditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME).