Police Graduate Studies Program
Applications now being accepted for May 2013 and September 2013
Seton Hall University has educated law enforcement officers to become leaders in the field for over 30 years. Students can now enroll in either ouronline program or classroom program at many locations around New Jersey. These exceptional graduate programs provide schedule flexibility while earning a widely respected degree in this rapidly growing field.
Seton Hall's curriculum emphasizes effective management and supervision techniques and the use of state-of the-art information technologies. It enables students to develop a multitude of skills and strengthens their ability to manage every organization's most valuable asset — people.
This program provides a challenging and unique curriculum, delivered in an online format, 36 credit hours are completed over 6 semesters. The program is 100% online.
Students may elect to attend classes through the traditional off-campus delivery option by attending evening or weekend classes at locations around New Jersey.
- NJ State Police Training Center, Sea Girt, NJ
- North Brunswick Police Headquarters, North Brunswick, NJ
- Newark Airport
- NJ State Police Troop A Headquarters, Buena Vista, NJ
- NJ State Police Troop B Headquarters, Totowa, NJ
- George Washington Bridge Administration Building, Fort Lee, NJ
- Only 36 credits
- Regional accreditation by Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- Distinguished faculty from the law enforcement/criminal justice field
- Online access to Seton Hall main library, journals, and Writing Center assistance
- Significant tuition discount and guaranteed student loans available
- 24/7 technology support