Patrick Michel, Ed.D. '04
Superintendent, Salem City School District
Where Exceptional Leaders Learn
Seton Hall University’s accelerated educational doctoral program for practicing K-12 school administrators has trained over one hundred superintendents and thousands of education leaders across the country and abroad.
“Leadership in Education at its Best” ranked Seton Hall as offering one of the top doctoral degree programs in the country
- All-inclusive, two-year accelerated doctoral program.
- Flexible course format includes traditional in-seat, online, and on-site practicums scheduled during the weekends and summer.
- Close-knit cohort community supporting advancement during and after the program.
- National reputation with extensive alumni network to enhance career advancement.
- Dissertation research that forwards leadership, vision, and practice.
- “Aspiring Superintendents’ Program” for eligible candidates.
- Practicum for 1st or 2nd year superintendents.