Prepare to Make a Difference
Benefitting from a unique alliance with the United Nations Association of the USA (UNA-USA), the School of Diplomacy and International Relations prepares students from around the world to become the next generation of global leaders.
Through programs on campus, at the UN, and in Washington, D.C., taught by a distinguished faculty of scholars, experienced diplomats and professionals, the School of Diplomacy provides the practical training students need to make a difference in the public, private and nonprofit sectors.
Explore our programs below and complete the form to the right to receive additional information and have your unique questions answered by a member of our admissions team. We look forward to hearing from you!
- B.S. in Diplomacy and International Relations
- 5-year Program B.S./M.A. in Diplomacy and International Relations
- 3+3 B.S./J.D. with Seton Hall Law
- M.A. in Diplomacy and International Relations
- Dual Degree Programs in Law, Business, Public Administration, Asian Studies, and Communication
- Certificate in Post-Conflict Reconstruction and Sustainability
- Certificate in United Nations Studies
- Certificate in Global Health Management
- Executive M.S. in International Affairs