Prepare to Make a Difference
Just minutes from New York City and a few hours from Washington, D.C., the School of Diplomacy and International Relations is the ideal place to study international relations and experience diplomacy first hand in a dynamic, multicultural setting.
The School of Diplomacy offers an outstanding professional program and unparalleled opportunities:
- work with international relations scholars
- meet world leaders and discuss today's global concerns
- intern at the U.N. or U.S. Department of State
- gain essential understanding of multilateral diplomacy
Our international student body, hailing from across the U.S. and 40 countries around the globe, develop the skills and confidence needed to pursue international careers in law, business, government and the non-profit sector.
- B.S. in Diplomacy and International Relations
- Accelerated B.S./M.A. in Diplomacy and International Relations