You will be partnered with a group of M.B.A. students to help create actionable recommendations for your business.
- Define the business issue and project scope
- Develop alternative solutions
- Create actionable recommendations
TimingM.B.A. business consulting projects last about 12 weeks. Typical start dates are September or January.
TeamsStudent teams are formed to provide business partners with a wide variety of skill sets including but not limited to:
- Financial Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Market Research
- Data Analytics
Business Partner Commitment
- Partner meets students in class to provide overview of company and business challenge
- Student consultants visit business partner's workplace
- Team meets in person or via video or phone at least four times during the semester
Concepts into Business Practice
Transforming concepts into business practice is a hallmark of the Stillman School of Business at Seton Hall University. We pride ourselves on the tangible business opportunities we provide to our students. Our goal is to create a "win-win" for students and business partners alike: hands-on learning for students as they enhance your business' performance.
Adam Warner, Director