AACSB Accreditation is the Hallmark of Excellence in Business Education.
The Stillman School of Business has earned maintenance of accreditation for its business program and initial accreditation for its accounting program by AACSB International — the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
"AACSB commends the faculty, deans, directors and administrative staff for achieving both accounting and business accreditations -- an endeavor accomplished by only 173 business schools across the world."
--John J. Fernandes, President and CEO, AACSB International
Why Does AACSB Accreditation Matter?
- AACSB-accredited schools provide high-quality education to their students.
- Many top companies worldwide will only recruit from AACSB-accredited schools.
- Business degrees from AACSB-accredited schools are recognized by universities all over the world.
- Less than five percent of the world’s business schools have achieved AASCB International accreditation.
- Less than one percent have achieved both business and accounting accreditation.