MASCL provides highly motivated mid-career professionals with the opportunity to strengthen and enhance their leadership, communication, and organizational management skills, as they complete the program’s 36 credits in 18 months.
Online Learning Teams Forming NowMASCL is an innovative student-centered program that uses a cohort model where students progress through the program as members of a diverse learning team. The program draws business, nonprofit, military, and government professionals from very diverse fields and industries. A serious program for serious learners, MASCL appeals to individuals who are high achievers and have a desire to succeed.
The next MASCL Learning Teams will begin in September 2013 and March 2014.
- Comprehensive curriculum that includes five highly-interactive online modules
- Three on-campus weekend residencies for students to practice leadership and communication skills, as well as to socialize and network with their fellow students and faculty
- Internationally recognized faculty
- Accredited program from a 150 year-old institution
- Access to alumni networks
- 24/7 help desk support for technical issues
Admissions CriteriaThe strategic communications program is designed for mid-to-senior professionals in corporate, military, governmental or nonprofit organizations.
- No GRE Required
- Minimum of five years of professional work experience
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Receive your decision within 2-3 weeks
On-campus graduate degree and certificate programs in communication are also available.
“My masters degree was money well spent on myself! Four years later and I am still using this education in my professional career and personal life. My professors were oustanding; extremely supportive with very high expectations. I am very proud to be affiliated with such a highly reputable university.”
Assistant Director for Professional Development
SPIN (Special People in Northeast), Inc.