Are you a veteran or active military member looking to go back to school for your graduate degree? The online Master of Arts in Strategic Communication and Leadership (MASCL) program at Seton Hall University -- a Yellow Ribbon School -- could be just what you're looking for.
MASCL provides highly motivated individuals like yourself with the opportunity to enhance their leadership, communication and organizational management skills, as they complete the program’s 36 credits in 18 months.
Romeo Delfin, Battalion Commander in the Army National Guard
MBA Without the Math
Online Learning Teams Forming NowMASCL is an innovative student-centered program that uses a cohort model where students progress through the program as members of a diverse learning team. The program draws military, business, nonprofit and government professionals from a variety of fields and industries.
The next MASCL Learning Teams will begin in September 2014.
- Comprehensive curriculum that includes five highly-interactive online modules
- Three on-campus weekend residencies for students to practice leadership and communication skills, as well as to socialize and network with their fellow students and faculty
- Internationally recognized faculty
- Accredited program from a 150 year-old institution
- Access to alumni networks
- 24/7 help desk support for technical issues
Janet Boehnlein, M.A. '14, U.S. Navy Veteran, Virginia Beach
- No GRE Required
- Minimum of five years of professional work experience
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Rolling Admissions, so it's never too late to apply
On-campus graduate degree and certificate programs in communication are also available.
After you apply, you'll receive your decision in just 2-3 weeks; with such a short decision time and no GRE required, why not finally get your degree? Take the first step today.
To learn more about our MASCL program or the GI Bill, please fill out our form.