Seton Hall University's 42-credit Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) program prepares you for a leadership role in the healthcare industry by providing an intensive, high-quality, graduate-level educational experience. The MHA is a widely recognized graduate degree program for professionals and those that want to pursue careers in the healthcare industry.
- Every single MHA course highlights healthcare topics and issues, such as healthcare ethics and healthcare financial management.
- Our faculty integrate practitioners in the field in every class.
- Our classes are super small, with no more than 15 students in each.
- Healthcare administration certificate available (15-credits)
- Flexible class schedule with evening, weekend and online options.
Online Learning Teams Forming NowThe online MHA program is offered in learning teams. The next online learning teams start in March 2014. The online degree and certificate programs were created for the professional who prefers learning through state-of-the-art learning technology anytime, anywhere. The 42-credit program can be completed online in two years, with three on-campus weekend residencies.
On-Campus Program with a Convenient LocationThe on-campus program is designed for professionals who prefer the classroom setting for interacting face-to-face with their professors and fellow students. Our campus is near New Jersey’s pharmaceutical and biotechnology corridor and within driving distance of many major medical centers. Students can start in January 2014.
- No GRE Required
- Applicants with MD, EdD, PhD, PharmD or JD are automatically accepted
- Receive your decision within 2-3 weeks
- International applicants welcome