What makes these degrees valuable is Seton Hall's dedication to providing a practical and hands-on graduate experience for professionals. Students in these programs aren't just reading textbooks and memorizing abstract theories. They are studying with top executives and leaders in their field and learning things that they can apply in the workplace the very next day.
Graduate Programs: Professional Studies
Our program offerings in the professional studies discipline include:
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- M.A. in Museum Professions
- M.A. in Strategic Communication
- Certificate in Communication
- Certificate in Healthcare Administration
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management
Why the College of Arts and Sciences?
We are proud to offer:
- An array of academic programs that can be taken full-time or part-time.
- Small classes with widely renowned faculty who are scholars and professionals in their fields.
- A prime location, just a few miles away from Manhattan's bustling cityscape and New Jersey's biomedical and pharmaceutical regions.
- A comprehensive liberal arts curriculum that incorporates innovative technology and rigorous academic training with the Catholic intellectual tradition.
- Opportunities for students to be matched with local and international employers, so that they can begin to apply their classroom lessons to real-world experiences.