Private Education at Public School Price
Seton Hall is pleased to announce that students enrolling directly from high school in September 2018 can enroll at Seton Hall, one of the nation's leading Catholic universities, with a $22,500 tuition reduction -- making a Seton Hall education as affordable as a public university.
To qualify for this rate, students must:
- Have a minimum of a 28 ACT composite score or combined 1250 (old) 1310 (new) SAT with no less than 550 M (old) 570 M (new) and 550 CR (old) 610 ERW (new)
- Be in the top 10 percent of their high school class; and
- Apply by December 15.
In addition, students who file the FAFSA may be eligible for additional need-based financial aid. This unique program is open to students from all states. No special application is required. Students who apply to Seton Hall and meet the academic criteria will automatically receive this tuition reduction.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to first-time, full-time freshman entering directly from high school in September 2018 (Does not apply to transfer students).
- Tuition reduction is $22,500 per year.
- This rate will remain in effect for four years (8 semesters), provided that the student maintains a 3.0 GPA, earns required credits annually and maintains continuous full-time enrollment.
- May only be applied to undergraduate flat tuition rate charges
- Excludes graduate students, non-Seton Hall enrollment, ESL, non-matriculated enrollment and study abroad.
- Applies only to fall and spring on-campus enrollment and does not include summer enrollment.