Private Education at Public School Price
To qualify for this rate students must:
- Have a minimum of a 28 ACT composite score or combined 1250 on the critical reading and math sections of the SAT with not less than 550 on either section;
- Be in the top 10 percent of their high school class; and
- Apply by December 15.
In addition, students who file the FAFSA may be eligible for additional need-based financial aid. This unique program is open to students from all states. No special application is required. Students who apply to Seton Hall and meet the academic criteria will automatically receive this tuition reduction.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to first-time, full-time freshman entering directly from high school in September 2016 (Does not apply to transfer students).
- Tuition reduction is $22,500 per year.
- This rate will remain in effect for four years (8 semesters), provided that the student maintains a 3.0 GPA, completes at least 24 credits a year and maintains continuous full-time enrollment.
- May only be applied to tuition for up to 18 credits per semester.
- Excludes graduate students, non-Seton Hall enrollment, ESL, non-matriculated enrollment and study abroad.
- Applies only to fall and spring on-campus enrollment and does not include summer enrollment.