Pirate Preview is an exclusive event
specially designed for our accepted students.
- Have the opportunity to attend a session focused on your academic interest
- Walk around our park-like campus guided by a student ambassador
- Learn about the next steps of enrolling
- Speak to representatives of organizations and clubs who can answer your questions and provide you with information about student life and campus activities
- Ask questions about admissions, financial aid, and housing
- Meet current pirates, future classmates, and faculty
- Submit your deposit to officially become a Class of 2021 Pirate!
Can't make it to Pirate Preview?
Attend our Open House event on April 23, 2017, or register for a campus tour. Tours run Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. and on Saturdays at 10 a.m., Noon and 2 p.m.
Disability Support Services
While on-campus, if you need special assistance please reach out to the Office of Disability Support Services at (973) 313-6003.