Join us for Open House, 9:00 a.m. on:
February 15 or April 26.
Now's the time to think about college. Seton Hall's Open House is your opportunity to visit campus, learn about admissions and financial aid, and meet with faculty and current students.
During our half-day event you will:
- Meet faculty and current students in your major. Learn how Seton Hall's outstanding reputation and academic excellence can lead you to success
- Walk around our park-like campus guided by a student ambassador.
- Learn about the college search process and applying to Seton Hall.
- Discover the process of applying for and receiving financial aid and scholarships.
- Meet representatives of organizations and clubs who can answer your questions and provide you with information about student life and campus activities.
If the University is closed due to inclement weather, this event will be canceled. Check the main University website for updates at
Disability Support Services
While on-campus, if you need special assistance please reach out to the Office of Disability Support Services at (973) 313-6003.